SciFlow is a collaborative web application developed to save researchers and students time and effort.
End of trial access: 30.05.2022.
Link to the platform: https://sciflow.net/elte
What does SciFlow offer?
- Several authors can work on a text at the same time.
- References can be imported from different literature management systems.
- Word and LaTeX users can work together on one document.
- Spell check by Duden-Mentor Pro and LanguageTool Pro
- Predefined journal templates with the corresponding citation styles are available. SciFlow users can request as many journal templates as they like free of charge.
- The created documents can be exported in Word, LaTeX and PDF format or as a ZIP file.
- All data is stored completely anonymized on servers in Germany.
Source/author of illustration: